Here are some options to run tasks with administrator privileges on Windows:
System symbols (CMD) with administrator permissions
- We write the word “cmd” in the Windows Search engine and right click on the result that appears to us (System symbols).
- Select “Run as Administrator”.
- We write the credentials of the administrator user (if you know them…)
- Once the console is opened, we write “services. MSC” (or the name of the task you want to run) and press ENTER.
Run Service from Task Manager
- We access the Task Manager from the start bar, right-clicking and selecting Task Manager or using the combination
of Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys.
- Select File > run new task
- We write the name of the task “services. MSC” and mark the check “create this task with administrative privileges”.
- We write the administrator credentials.